- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
The Retreat Garden Bench
First of all, this is a great idea for your garden! Second of all, it’s so easy to make, you could build it with your children.
Found this amazing idea on General Shale website, and we think it’s so pretty that you can start doing this as a hobby. Considering that there is some brick lifting involved, it could even be a great way to exercise. But hey, don’t plan to build one every day, unless you have some generous outdoor space and you want to transform your backyard into a public park.
For building instructions, follow the steps explained here: generalshale.com. Yes, they are in spanish, but what you have to do is pretty obvious. Good luck!
You can send us pictures of your work, if you decide to build one, and we will publish them in this article. Do you think you could find space for it elsewhere in your apartment?
Photo source: generalshale.com