- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1289 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1375 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1380 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1417 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1422 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1434 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1439 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1445 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1445 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1445 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1446 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1446 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1447 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1448 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1448 days ago
Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By Electrolux
In 2010 Yuriy Dmitriev, a Russian student that participated in the Electrolux Design Lab contest won the big prize with an idea of a refrigerator that looks like 2050, the Bio Robot. Four times smaller than a...
- Posted 1446 days ago
Tom Dixon Kitchen Eclectics
Established in 2002, Tom Dixon is a British design and manufacturing company of lighting and furniture. With a commitment to innovation and a mission to revive the British furniture industry, the brand is inspired by Britain’s unique...
- Posted 1458 days ago
Storage Jars From Established & Sons
Every kitchen needs some nice storage jars for, well, storage. And if the kitchen doesn’t necessarily and specifically need storage jars, certainly a cook needs lots. We found some cool ones from Established & Sons - a uniquely...
- Posted 1466 days ago
If you ever wondered why these pieces of furniture are named a baker’s rack, well, you don’t have to be a quantum physicist to realize that it’s probably because bakers used them in one way or the...
- Posted 1475 days ago
Brhea’s Cafe Corner
We love to surf around the web looking for some cool pieces of design. So when we found Brhea’s Cafe Corner on her blog, noplacelykehome.com, we had a “hurray!” moment and immediately wanted to write about it. Long...
- Posted 1478 days ago
Ceramic Aster Kitchen by Perene
Ceramic Aster Kitchen by Perene is surely a statement piece for every home. But certainly not for everyone: it’s destined for those who are more comfortable in a house tree than in a glass tower, for those...
- Posted 1491 days ago
Reinventing The Kitchen: The Galley
Some folks are determined to make some big changes, so they started reinventing the kitchen: The Galley. It’s much more than a sink: it’s a super functional work station, with cutting boards, colanders, a drain rack and...
- Posted 1510 days ago
KitchenAid Fresh New Colors
KitchenAid fresh new colors: nine colors are added to its Artisan and Artisan Design Series stand mixer pallets, including: Apple Cider, Azure Blue, Blueberry, Cafe Latte, Canopy Green, Cranberry, Frosted Pearl White, Plumberry, Toffee and Watermelon. “Why...
- Posted 1514 days ago
Update Your Kitchen On A Dime: Houzz Advice
If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, then you deserve to make it a pretty space, but without going bankrupt. Found some great advice on Houzz about that, beautifully written by Laura Gaskill. By the...
- Posted 1516 days ago
Donabe Hakeme For Spectacular Dishes
First of all, let’s start with the basics: donabe is a pot made out of a special clay, that is used in traditional Japanese cooking over an open flame. The food is often cooked right at the...
- Posted 1518 days ago