- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1289 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1375 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1380 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1417 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1422 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1434 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1439 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1445 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1445 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1445 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1446 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1446 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1447 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1448 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1448 days ago
Poor Little Fish Sink
Do you wash your hands for two minutes and check your facial features while the water is running? Water is scarce and you might reconsider these habits, with a little help form Yan Lu and his Poor Little Fish.
Yan designed a sink that emotionally helps tick the consumption trigger in a tangible way.
Wash your hands for a long time, and fishy fish will say bye, bye! Not quite, the bowl – sink has a safety feature (it does not drain out completely and the water rises to its previous level) so that any sadistic or daydreaming tendency will not prevail.
Next time you wash your hands, keep in mind of those three wishes!
Photo/ Movie source: