- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Poor Little Fish Sink
Do you wash your hands for two minutes and check your facial features while the water is running? Water is scarce and you might reconsider these habits, with a little help form Yan Lu and his Poor Little Fish.
Yan designed a sink that emotionally helps tick the consumption trigger in a tangible way.
Wash your hands for a long time, and fishy fish will say bye, bye! Not quite, the bowl – sink has a safety feature (it does not drain out completely and the water rises to its previous level) so that any sadistic or daydreaming tendency will not prevail.
Next time you wash your hands, keep in mind of those three wishes!
Photo/ Movie source: