- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Nursery Room Perfect Colors
What to expect when you’re expecting, design wise? Well, the sky’s the limit, basically. But when it comes to nursery room colors, what are you expected to do? Can you be sure that no one got it the other way around, and told you for sure you are going to have a baby boy or a baby girl? If you don’t want to be surprised, you’d better act wise.
Here’s one way to do it, as shown by Megan on her absolutely delicious blog: Wades Of 108. First step: choose a neutral pattern of colors. She went from a boring and plane beige to a more airy light grey and white pattern. Because she and her husband were expecting a beautiful baby girl, the room was decorated with perfect pink accents. From there on, as she says, things started to fall into place.
Read more on: Wades of 108.
Photo source: Wades Of 108.