- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1289 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1375 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1380 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1417 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1422 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1434 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1439 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1445 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1445 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1445 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1446 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1446 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1447 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1448 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1448 days ago
Nursery Room Perfect Colors
What to expect when you’re expecting, design wise? Well, the sky’s the limit, basically. But when it comes to nursery room colors, what are you expected to do? Can you be sure that no one got it the other way around, and told you for sure you are going to have a baby boy or a baby girl? If you don’t want to be surprised, you’d better act wise.
Here’s one way to do it, as shown by Megan on her absolutely delicious blog: Wades Of 108. First step: choose a neutral pattern of colors. She went from a boring and plane beige to a more airy light grey and white pattern. Because she and her husband were expecting a beautiful baby girl, the room was decorated with perfect pink accents. From there on, as she says, things started to fall into place.
Read more on: Wades of 108.
Photo source: Wades Of 108.