- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Gakken Premium Gramophone
Analog enthusiasts, meet your new toy! I seriously can’t imagine any vinyl fans not having one. Take a good look at the Gakken Premium Gramophone.
The Gakken Premium Gramophone is as authentic as it gets: bamboo + metal needle for playing, a bamboo needle for recording, and a lovely nickel-plated iron horn. You play records of all sizes (33, 45, 78 rpm), you can put down your own music directly to vinyl (you sing into the horn and the bamboo needle cuts the track). Finally, you can cut your own independent disc and release it in La Belle Époque. Speed and tone adjustment is possible in order for you to play with the audio.
It comes as a kit, so this means you have some assembly work to do. The Gakken Premium Gramophone can be ordered online from Japanese websites. One important note: instructions are in Japanese, so be prepared to guess where each part goes.
If you need a time machine, the Gakken Premium Gramophone can take you back in time…
Photo/ Movie source: