- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Found this ultra sweet idea on goodwillionaire, and yes, it’s worth more than a million words. You can see how it’s done step by step there.
Now, just choose your spray paint color wisely. Why not go with some of this year’s superstar colors, from the Pantone spring fashion color report 2013: Dusk Blue, Emerald, Tender Shoots, African Violet, Nectarine or Lemon Zest.
Our choice of color would surely be Emerald – it’s the king (or queen?) of colors for this year.
You can find more inspiration on pantone.com.
So, go ahead, put on a splash of color!
Read more on goodwillionaire.blogspot.ro
Photo source: goodwillionaire.blogspot.ro