- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1289 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1375 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1380 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1417 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1422 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1434 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1439 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1445 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1445 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1445 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1446 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1446 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1447 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1448 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1448 days ago
Found this ultra sweet idea on goodwillionaire, and yes, it’s worth more than a million words. You can see how it’s done step by step there.
Now, just choose your spray paint color wisely. Why not go with some of this year’s superstar colors, from the Pantone spring fashion color report 2013: Dusk Blue, Emerald, Tender Shoots, African Violet, Nectarine or Lemon Zest.
Our choice of color would surely be Emerald – it’s the king (or queen?) of colors for this year.
You can find more inspiration on pantone.com.
So, go ahead, put on a splash of color!
Read more on goodwillionaire.blogspot.ro
Photo source: goodwillionaire.blogspot.ro