- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Folding Shower From Supiot
Supiot, a french based company brought to the world several years ago a shower that has won several awards in various fields. As the name tells us, the Folding Shower allows for space saving once it is folded and the shower is not in use. This type of shower is a must have for places where living space is missing: small apartments, small bathrooms, studios, rooms, or garages.
The Folding Shower is easy to install, even on very light walls, without major work. Folding Shower’s design allows for simplified wiring networks – hot water and cold water are connected behind the back panel. It is available in various sizes and colors or decorations, as many as one’s mind can imagine.
To use the shower, all that you have to do is place the water panel on the ground, with the curtain positioned correctly, and let the water run. Easy and practical as 1, 2, 3. After the operation, the curtain needs a few minutes to drain and then the tray can be closed. An important aspect is the fact that even when closed, the shower is naturally ventilated. In case of prolonged absence Supiot recommends us to leave the shower unfolded.
From now on, remember to fold the shower when you are finished!