- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1289 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1375 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1380 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1417 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1422 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1434 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1439 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1445 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1445 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1445 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1446 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1446 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1447 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1448 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1448 days ago
Davide Conti, The Houdini Of Chairs
Davide Conti was born in Genoa in 1983. After classical studies, he joined the faculty of Industrial Design in Genoa, where he started gaining his first professional experiences as a graphic, industrial and interior designer, for both private individuals and companies.
You might think twice when meeting with his two sisters. The two sister chairs, “Magica” and “Magica2”, will make you think should I sit or should I go? Davide brought them to light thanks to his hidden but intense research. Simplicity, basic lines and accuracy are their strong points and that is what makes them fascinating.
The “Magica” sisters always want to astonish with their minimalism and illusion. They are entirely made in coloured and clear methacrylate (plexiglas), which enhances their identity and reinforces their spirit, a spirit defined by strength and timeless elegance.
If in Chiavari, where Davide lives, look for the sisters, you may blindly fall in love!
Photo/ Movie source: