- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
Awesome Abigail Ahern!
Abigail Ahern is a designer renowned internationally for her taste. The Times newspaper regards her as a ‘style spotter extraordinaire’. She has established her position at the front of the design trail with her original interpretation of trends, her unique sense of style and a wholly individual approach to interiors.
Check out a few of her ideas:
1. Porcelain Chandelier
This handmade porcelain chandelier is available in any size. Each individual porcelain tile is rolled in muslin cloth for additional texture.
The one shown costs 14,300 £ and has the following dimensions: 95 cm (height) x 85 cm (diameter)
Make a 150 £ investment if you want to scare off evil spirits and get some protection from this sandstone and granite Gargoyle. It weighs 33 kg and stands proud at 38 cm tall.
When your friends come in town for a concert, make sure you have a Rock on Hand Hook to hang their leather jackets! You can ask them to pay for the 102.50 £ “concert ticket”.
For more cool things, visit Abigail’s website.