- Frozen in time: Niki FeijenPosted 1232 days ago
- DIY Storage BenchPosted 1318 days ago
- Limited Edition Rug: In Love!Posted 1323 days ago
- Paper-Cutting Art By Yu Jordy FuPosted 1360 days ago
- Agape Bathrooms: Five InterpretationsPosted 1365 days ago
- Kate Hume Glass VasePosted 1377 days ago
- Windowfarms By Urban Agriculturist Britta RileyPosted 1382 days ago
- Caroma Profile Toilet Suite With Integrated Hand BasinPosted 1388 days ago
- Awesome Abigail Ahern!Posted 1388 days ago
- DING3000 Pocket ChairPosted 1388 days ago
- Gakken Premium GramophonePosted 1389 days ago
- Bio Robot, The Bio Polymer Refrigerator By ElectroluxPosted 1389 days ago
- Davide Conti, The Houdini Of ChairsPosted 1390 days ago
- Slam Dunk Living Room by Martin Building CompanyPosted 1391 days ago
- Lumio Lamp By Max GunawanPosted 1391 days ago
A Gentle Touch Of Personality
Want your teen girl to love homework and learning? Try fixing the learning nook with great style. That way, she’ll be drawn to that space, because it looks and feels good and it can be personalized in her own taste, too.
PBteen is one place you can find great pieces and great inspiration. When talking about making the desk area of your kid’s room more attractive, this can be a conversation starter. Or, even better, a new project starter. It lets you pin up, hang and stow desk accessories, mementos, notes and more. And a dry-erase calendar keeps track of all your to-do’s. The price for one piece is $465.
The set includes two Warm Paisley Fabric Boards, two Warm Petal Dot Fabric Boards, one white Caddy, one white Divided Cubby, one Dry-erase Calendar, one Corkboard, one white Pegboard and a 48″ white frame set.
The new system is also easier to install, the retailers claim, as shown in the video below.
Would you place such a piece in your child’s room? We confess we’re even thinking about using one for the office. Ideas for other places in the apartment?
Read more on: pbteen.com.
Photo source: pbteen.com.